||Vancouver Lake Sailing Club
promoting sailing and racing of one-design centerboard boats since 1967
2018 VLSC Sailing School
Student/Parent Check List
How to Dress:
What to bring every day:
- Wind Breaker
- Please dress in layers
Regarding Drop-Off & Pick-Ups:
- Water bottle
- Long pants or sweats
- Spare change of clothes
- Waterproof sunscreen, SPF40 or higher
- Tennis shoes, sneakers, aqua socks, or closed-toed water sandals. Please no flip-flops.
- Snacks that do not require refrigeration (granola bars, fruit, energy bars, etc.)
- Your child may bring a life jacket (PFD) however VLSC is providing youth and junior life jackets.
- Arriving late for drop-off or pick-up impacts our ability to begin instruction
- Please have your child at VLSC at least VLSC 10 minutes prior to the beginning of your session
- Please arrive at VLSC at least 10 minutes prior to the end of your child's session for pick-up
For More Information:
Contact the Sailing School Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.